Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
This is something i've seen been requested, so after some try and error i found this:

http://koalyptus.github.io/TableFilter/index.html

Steps

1.- Get the admin template (default_list or my_list snippets) from the Databound Forms tutorial.
2.- Extract the attached files in your couch addons folder. (Or download it from the link above).
3.- Add an ID to the table (any ID will do) and the js file required ABOVE the table:
Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript" src="<cms:show k_couch_link/>addons/tablefilter/tablefilter.js"></script>
    <table id="tableidijustmadeup" class="listing clear" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

4.- Add this or something alike BELOW the table:
<script>
    var filtersConfig = {
      base_path: '<cms:show k_couch_link/>addons/tablefilter/',
      col_0: 'none',
      col_2: 'select',
      col_3: 'select',
      col_4: 'none',
      loader: true,
      mark_active_columns: true,
      highlight_keywords: true,
      auto_filter: true,
      extensions:[{ name: 'sort' }]
    };
   var tf = new TableFilter('tableidijustmadeup', filtersConfig);
      tf.init();
</script>

NOTE: Adjust the ID to match. This is configured to use "filter while writting" by default and hide the "select" on the first column (the one with the check marks.

5.- OPTIONAL: Remove or adjust the limit of the table, as it will only search in the currently shown pages (so, if you're showing 25 pages, it will only search in those).

<cms:pages masterpage=k_template_name folder=my_selected_fname paginate='1' limit='0' show_unpublished='1' >

That's all.
You should get a nice and dandy searchbox. Hope this helps someone.
Best regards

Attachments

LordNeo wrote: This is something i've seen been requested, so after some try and error i found this:

I got the search box..

..But unfortunately when I type something into it nothing happens. Is this search box function working for anyone else?
I was blown away by Airsnore and how well it works.
Lowley wrote: I got the search box..

..But unfortunately when I type something into it nothing happens. Is this search box function working for anyone else?

Does it list all your pages from that template?
Sorry for the late reply
3 posts Page 1 of 1