Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Fixed it
Sorry guys, i solved it. now everthing is working perfect. Just me beeing a bit nub.
I just utilized this for my blog...freaking awesome sauce, man!
@KK, I do have one question about this actually. Can you point me where in the code I can edit the comma? Right now when I have my tags showing on my blog, there's a space before and after the comma, and I really want to get rid of the one before, so it looks a bit more natural.

blog-example.jpg
blog-example.jpg (32.4 KiB) Viewed 8539 times
@webinke, I think you should modify the following code -
Code: Select all
<cms:related_pages 'tags' >
    <cms:show my_tags /><cms:if k_count gt '1'>,</cms:if> <a href="<cms:show k_page_link />"><cms:show k_page_title /></a>
</cms:related_pages>

- to eliminate all whitespaces by placing all statements on a single line.
Code: Select all
<cms:related_pages 'tags' ><cms:show my_tags /><cms:if k_count gt '1'>,</cms:if> <a href="<cms:show k_page_link />"><cms:show k_page_title /></a></cms:related_pages>

Does this help?
Yes! Perfect as usual, thank you, sir!
Can I use the "tags.php" but change his name?

I would like to have the same result of the tags function but with the names "agent" and "author".

Thank you for your attention.
@reddragon, yes of course you may use any name of your choice.
Can we get a proper tutorial on this with images to make sure we are doing the steps properly? I'm not exactly sure what I am supposed to see, or if I am supposed to create new pages for this to work, etc. I'm a visual learner.
19 posts Page 2 of 2