Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
29 posts Page 3 of 3
Thanks for the speedy reply and eliminating one possibility. Will give it another go.

Sorted.
<cms:pages masterpage='mini-events.php' show_future_entries='1' orderby='page_hits' limit='100'>
Hi there, ist there any chance to make this work for folder views too. I'm trying to count gallerie views. I placed the page_hits in the globals.

Code: Select all
<cms:globals>
<cms:editable label='Seitenaufrufe' desc='zählt automatisch'  name='page_hits' type='text' search_type='integer'  order='10' group='seo'/>
<cms:config_form_view>
    <cms:field 'page_hits'>
        <cms:show page_hits />
    </cms:field>
</cms:config_form_view>
</cms:globals>

and then i tried on on page load:

Code: Select all

<cms:if k_is_folder>

<cms:no_cache />

<cms:php>
            // identify bots
            global $CTX;
            if( isset($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) && preg_match('/bot|crawl|slurp|spider/i', $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) ){
            $CTX->set( 'is_bot', '1', 'global' );
            }
        </cms:php>

<cms:if "<cms:not is_bot />">
            <cms:db_persist _masterpage=k_template_name _folder_id=k_folder_id _mode='edit' page_hits="<cms:add_globals page_hits '1' />" />
        </cms:if>
    </cms:if>

But it looks like there is no option to "cms:add_globals"
is there a way to achieve this?
@cl, perhaps the following would help? -
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11105&start=60#p33131

Do let me know.
Yes, it helped.Thank you!
I have problem with Most viewed articles (page-hits counter). It's always count two (2) hits in every page refresh.
How to solve this problem?

Here's the video of refresh page: https://jmp.sh/s/OYLI1TxEQrlbzsB0jQxb

Thanks.
Perhaps, with pretty-urls ON there is a second quick redirect happening (or some other code triggers another redirect). Try to disable pretty urls temporarily and check if the counter increments by 1.

setiawanfarlin wrote: I have problem with Most viewed articles (page-hits counter). It's always count two (2) hits in every page refresh.

Thanks.
trendoman wrote: Perhaps, with pretty-urls ON there is a second quick redirect happening (or some other code triggers another redirect). Try to disable pretty urls temporarily and check if the counter increments by 1.

setiawanfarlin wrote: I have problem with Most viewed articles (page-hits counter). It's always count two (2) hits in every page refresh.

Thanks.

Hi Trendoman, Thank you for your feedback.

Still no luck. I have disable the Pretty URLS and still counting two times.
setiawanfarlin wrote:
trendoman wrote: Perhaps, with pretty-urls ON there is a second quick redirect happening (or some other code triggers another redirect). Try to disable pretty urls temporarily and check if the counter increments by 1.

Thanks.

Hi Trendoman, Thank you for your feedback.

Ask @KK for a code review. It may be anything else, including multi-lang addon which does extra redirect (to put lc into url).
setiawanfarlin wrote: Hi Trendoman, Thank you for your feedback.

Ask @KK for a code review. It may be anything else, including multi-lang addon which does extra redirect (to put lc into url).[/quote]

Thanks @trendoman.

Hi, @KK.

Maybe i need your help for this. I have problem with Most viewed articles (page-hits counter). It's always count two (2) hits in every page refresh.

Thank you.
29 posts Page 3 of 3