Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
This add on is for adding Google Maps using API v3. There are a lot of options that are changeable using the CMS.

This features:
    Roadmap View
    Streetmap View
    Upload your own marker
    Have your own message when marker is clicked
    Roadmap optional height for large desktop, medium desktop, and small desktop (css media queries)
    Roadmap optional height for tablet and mobile (css media queries)
    Roadmap default level zoom control
    Roadmap terrain control enable/disable
    Roadmap draggable enable/disable
    Roadmap wheel scroll enable/disable
    Roadmap Navigation enable/disable
    Roadmap default horizontal 360 degree dropdown option
    Roadmap default vertical 360 degree dropdown option
    Roadmap map marker title text input
    Roadmap has ability to be enabled/disabled
    Roadmap has 124 different themes to choose from with a simple dropdown menu

Streetview has ability to be enabled/disabled
    Streetview optional height for large desktop, medium desktop, and small desktop (css media queries)
    Streetview optional height for tablet and mobile (css media queries)
    Steetview default zoom in level control option
    Steetview wheel scroll enable/disable

The address input in the CMS uses Google Maps Address lookup with autofill as you type

In order to enable the address lookup autofill in the CMS there is a function in lines 2XXX of couch/functions.php that enables the CMS website to communicate with Google Maps API3. If you have not modified couch/functions.php you can simple drop the file into your couch directory and overwrite the old (It is strongly recommended you rename the original function.php to functions.bak.php first)

Files included in this download:
    maps.php
    couch/functions.php
    css/jeremymapsstyle.css
    js/jeremymapscripts.js

I have spent a lot of time putting this all together and I hope you enjoy it, who knows, if I am lucky it will be included in the next Couch release.

Thank you,

Developernator

Attachments

Here are the drop down menu helpers, they just need to be put into your snippets folder, the entire folder can drop in

So the pathing will be snippets/helpers/

Attachments

I have just tried to integrate this into couchcms v2.1 but got the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method KFuncs::add_event_listener() in /homepages/1/d279184654/htdocs/NICOM/cms/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php on line 801

the line 801 of that file is below

Code: Select all
$FUNCS->add_event_listener( 'register_renderables',  array('Repeatable', 'register_renderables') );
The zip in the first post contains modified Core CouchCMS file - functions.php - which is not guaranteed to work in different versions of CouchCMS other than the one the OP had at the moment of developing his map solution. The error basically tells about it. The subject of changes OP did is not clear also because the correct method is never to modify core files but override them.

In short, this addon is a dead end and despite quite an effort of the OP is not usable anymore.
ok i'll forget this one and go back to the other post that commenting on
5 posts Page 1 of 1