Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
@cheesy : yeah i will include this one on my list. looks very great. but now im watching BlueFish Text Editor. i will compare them.

@musman : yeah i had try it. work good, but the only problem is my notepad++ run under wine on my 64bit linux, and it so glitchy. is there someone out there porting notepad++ on linux? :? i just know it yesterday, and love the syntax highlighting.

@tim : yeah try gedit already when i was trying ubuntu. its great but im not fall for it. the old time im use vi vim and default midnight commander editor. but now im fall in bluefish.
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
Sublime Text is available for MacOS, Windows and Linux. Although the developer asks you to pay for it, if you use it commercially, you can download a full version - not crippleware - for evaluation and use.

Although the latest stable release is version 2, version 3 is in beta testing, and is certainly stable enough for everyday usage - it can be downloaded from here:

http://www.sublimetext.com/3
I use Codelobster for it.
13 posts Page 2 of 2