Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
31 posts Page 2 of 4
I am glad you liked it, potato :)
Hi,

A quick question - is it possible to setup multiple users and specific hash-tags or keywords to display them in one feed?
Hi M21 :)

I am sorry but the addon supports only one username.
Thanks for the reply KK.

Do you know of any Twitter addons that do have this functionality?
@M21, I am sorry but I don't know of any such Couch addon.
Perhaps you could use some JavaScript/JQuery plugin - I am sure there'd be plenty of them available.
is it possible to display images as images rather than <a> links they are currently expressed as?
@wizardradio, you mean the 'embedded' images allowed now in tweets?
That happened after this addon was released and I haven't had a chance to revisit the code.
Will keep this in mind though for future upgrades.
Brilliant. Integration was seamless, simple and so easy. I think this is what makes couch wonderful... the ability to dictate what goes where in the design and ability to style it to your theme.
Hello guys!
Does somebody have a similar implementation for Instagram feed? Or could suggest how to remake the current script to work with it?

Thanks!
Mine seems to stay cached for days? I have to manually save the page in couch backend to refresh the feed each day. Is there anything I put into the code to exclude caching for that specific code area?

I think before you showed me a <cms:nocache> tag?
31 posts Page 2 of 4