Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
I seem to be the only one this isn't working for, jscolor works with the data-jscolor attribute, couch doesn't seem to create this, it only creates id and name
---
You live many times, but only ever remember your lives.length - 1
---
It's a shame this is not maintained to be up-to-date on a regular basis.

I have a working code for sale from last year, that should work fine on current CouchCMS version and latest jscolor lib, - with examples of using jscolor in regular text editable, repeatable region and mosaic tiles. My faithful long-time client reviewed the updated code and was pretty happy -
Anton you are a crazy man :)
Thanks for the wonderful work done, I hope to work so well in the future.

What I want to emphasize is that in the years to come I can maintain this code to be updated and working. Send a PM.

P.S. I am also not liking to post such unhelpful ad in forum topics, but Couch does not have a dedicated page (a market) for such stuff, we'll have everything in forum meanwhile.
I was reading through this thread and decided to make a plain old HTML5 color picker to replace this defunct add-on. We're all using modern browsers nowadays, so there's really no need for a JS utility anymore.

I started a new thread for it:
https://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12893
13 posts Page 2 of 2