Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
The addon allows the super-admin to deny or grant permissions to the different areas and templates of the admin panel.

I used KK's Simple Access Control addon as source of inspiration since my client needed this feature.

Let's say you need someone to access to the blog page but not to settings, then you should disable the settings checkbox in the user panel, and that's it.

Edit the config.php file, make sure to point the variable to the extended users template file. Once you enable it, refresh the extended users template logged in as super admin. Now it should work.

Hopefully KK or trendoman can review the code and make sure everything is ok.

IMPORTANT: The addon requieres the extended users feature to be enabled. And it must be added after it, otherwise it won't work.

Attachments

Hi,

Hopefully KK or trendoman can review the code and make sure everything is ok.

I studied the code and couldn't spot anything amiss :)
Very cool! I've been looking for ways to do this in the past. May I ask how the media folder holding all the images is handling this? Can any user see all the images or is there a seperation here also?
3 posts Page 1 of 1