Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
@trendoman, brilliant, works flawlessly. thanks again for all
Gwil wrote: @trendoman, brilliant, works flawlessly. thanks again for all

Glad it helped. :)
Hello. I was very pleased about this drag n drop solution for the photo gallery. Though by following the explained steps I couldn't get it work. The theme files are read and I use the couch version 2.2.1. I extracted the ZIP file and put the complete folder in the theme folder and did the changes in the config file of course. Any help?
fjlw wrote: Hello. I was very pleased about this drag n drop solution for the photo gallery. Though by following the explained steps I couldn't get it work. The theme files are read and I use the couch version 2.2.1. I extracted the ZIP file and put the complete folder in the theme folder and did the changes in the config file of course. Any help?

Perhaps, you forgot to add configuration to template - in cms:config_list_view. Now code has explicit warning to the admin-panel about missing config parameter.

Addon moved to GitHub.

Visit Tweakus-Dilectus » Reorderable gallery (drag & drop) to see the demo and install instructions.

demo-drag-drop.gif
demo-drag-drop.gif (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1435 times
14 posts Page 2 of 2