Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy Couch-ing. This helps me to find my code in forum. Hope it helps you too :)

Other Points Of Interest:

Continuation..

Thanks,

I still don't understand why there is no separate site for couch code snippets just to make searching for those easier.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
Tomarnst wrote: I still don't understand why there is no separate site for couch code snippets just to make searching for those easier.

Agreed. I think that the quantity of tips has reached the point where such a thing would be very useful.

I suspect the answer to why it hasn't happened is that it's just one more thing on the to-do list, and not a high priority. Also, someone has to curate the list. Who is going to go through years of forum posts, study every snippet to determine if it works and is universal and useful enough to include? Finally, a separate site has to be hosted and maintained.

Although it sounds like a good idea, I can understand why @KK hasn't undertaken this task yet. It's easier to imagine than it is to actually accomplish.

Maybe an enthusiastic volunteer should step up and try to make this happen.
Hi @Tim,

Regarding this @trendoman did send me a PM with the request if I could try something. Maybe it's an idea if I setup a test for this, I want to see if it's possible for me to combine couch with vue.js anyhow, so I could use this as a tryout. If it's done I will ask if knowledgeable forum users want to step in to curate the list and maintain this site.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
List updated :D
Hi,

I have made a mockup here.http://www.e-products.eu.com/CouchCMS-Snippets/snippets/javascript/first-post.html if you want to take a look and give me some ideas how to proceed.
Tomarnst wrote: if you want to take a look and give me some ideas how to proceed.

I believe it must be useful to you, something you'd use daily or at least visit more often than this forum.
10 posts Page 1 of 1