Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi Anton,

I'm trying to work with the last published code.
But he has a problem with PHP72
Deprecated: Non-static method CustomTags::total_minification() should not be called statically in .../event.php on line 97
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../event.php:97) in .../cms.php on line 334

Can you fix this?
Thanks
Are you sure code works properly? I have not implemented a robust engine as in here https://github.com/mecha-cms/extend.min ... minify.php

Anyway, to kill the error add a word 'static' before the function -
class CustomTags{

static function total_minification (&$html){
Hi,
Yes, there is no problem with PHP 72, thank you.

I have been doing functional tests for several hours now and I can not face a problem ...
I see that there are some new rows left but this is not a problem.
I also see that the inline JS code scripts are not compressed but this is not a problem because I compress them in advance.

I even decided to let my site work for a longer time with this minification, although I will keep an eye on him.

I think compression of source code is a very good idea and every modern site needs it.
Hi trendoman,
I use the last code and I think there are no problems. In my opinion - this is a very useful code, thank you
14 posts Page 2 of 2