Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
45 posts Page 5 of 5
@Hopeinlove94, honey, you've placed the file in the place where your template can't include it..

and 'upload-multi-basic.php' at /couch/snippets/upload-multi-basic.php

So, either change the path to <?php include 'couch/snippets/upload-multi-basic.php'; ?> or move the file to the same folder with Uploader.php

Does it help?
trendoman wrote: @Hopeinlove94, honey, you've placed the file in the place where your template can't include it..

and 'upload-multi-basic.php' at /couch/snippets/upload-multi-basic.php

So, either change the path to <?php include 'couch/snippets/upload-multi-basic.php'; ?> or move the file to the same folder with Uploader.php

Does it help?

Yes, It really worked. Im so happy, Thank you very very very much, Trendoman. I am extremely grateful to you.
@trendoman - thanks again, another nugget.

I've got this working ok with your 'transframe' iframe redirect form submission technique.

Everything works fine for the first form submitted, but if i submit a second form without a hard refresh of page no images are sent (to databound or via email).

i'm not good with php (can't even figure out how to debug) so can't figure out what's going on in 'upload-multi-basic.php'

any ideas? or would you need more details/code?

thanks for any help
@gwil, It's hard to investigate the issue virtually, so If I may request you to prepare a demo then personally for you I'll gladly look through that and come with a possible solution.
After many hours of research, php xdebug and practice I found another way to multi-upload. Main difference is no need to load extra php code. So, can forget about php juggling and just multiupload to existing 'securefile' fields via Javascript ajax request.
My source of inspiration is a nice reply on SO https://stackoverflow.com/a/49122622/7524904
45 posts Page 5 of 5