Coded something up in Couch in an interesting way? Have a snippet or shortcode to share? Post it here for the community to benefit.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
This is a derivative of the original solution http://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic ... 634#p21634
It does not expose where is admin folder for downloads with cloak_url.
before:
website.com/couch/download.php?auth=ZvFZ4e7...
after:
website.com/download.php?auth=ZvFZ4e7...

1) Move download.php to website's root and edit path inside.
2) Amend cloak_url tag (via proper modding hook or edit).

This should do it.
Thanks for this.
for couch 2.0 this line: $link = K_ADMIN_URL . 'download.php?auth=' . urlencode( $data . '|' . $hash ); found in tags.php has been moved to line 5973 just in case you dont find it on line 4884.

I ran into minor problems however. When I hovered over the download link, the path had changed as intended. But when i clicked it, it threw the following errors:

Warning: require_once(C:/Program Files (x86)/Ampps/www/singles/adminheader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\singles\download.php on line 41

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Ampps/www/singles/adminheader.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\singles\download.php on line 41

I cant figure out what I did wrong as I followed your simple instruction to the letter. Please help!!!
Solution: Make sure to specify directory of admin folder with slash.
3 posts Page 1 of 1