Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Folks,

I've just rolled up live most recent Couch Powered site...

http://drainawayireland.com/

The company provides drain cleaning etc. Very much a brochure website but we tried to focus on clean typography and design, and utilised the Zurb 20/20 plugin here: http://drainawayireland.com/power-washi ... -cleaning/

Couch allows us to create flexible sites with ease and give the client an admin area that is uncluttered and very intuitive.

We are working on a few other Couch sites that should be launching shortly - I'll post them up here once ready.
Hey Patrick, long time, no see :)

Great looking site, BTW.

I noticed a small glitch - a PHP warning gets outputted randomly on the home page complaining
"failed to open stream: No such file or directory".

I think it has to do with certain thumbnail images you are showing under 'Previous work' namely -
uploads/image/gallery/before.JPG
uploads/image/gallery/after_3_.JPG

I think the file extension in capital (.JPG) has something to do with it.
Please check.
Thanks KK!

I was racking my brain on that, thought it was due to the clinet hosting provider rebooting and upgrading today but now I think you nailed it - my dev server was not so "fussy" about capital letters...

I will investigate now.

Thanks again!!
KK wrote: Hey Patrick, long time, no see :)

Great looking site, BTW.

I noticed a small glitch - a PHP warning gets outputted randomly on the home page complaining
"failed to open stream: No such file or directory".

I think it has to do with certain thumbnail images you are showing under 'Previous work' namely -
uploads/image/gallery/before.JPG
uploads/image/gallery/after_3_.JPG

I think the file extension in capital (.JPG) has something to do with it.
Please check.

Hi KK,

I ran a script to change all extension to lower case then re-uploaded them, then I had to just do a quick find and replace in the DB via SQL and it's sorted now - thanks for the pointer!
Glad to be of any help :)
Page still shows headers sent error. Might be 'utf-8 BOM' mark.
6 posts Page 1 of 1