Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear Couchers,

I have just handed over my second Couch website to a very happy client. Although the client still has to input quite a lot of the info to be displayed on the site, it is already live, and can be seen at:

http://aiam.org.au

The AIAM is the "Australian Institute of Animal Management". It is a not-for-profit professional association for those that deal with animal management, animal legislation and animal law enforcement. The AIAM has a vast collection of Animal Management related materials, which they will eventually make available online (in the Library section of the site). They will also use the site to promote and market membership of the association, as well as their annual National Conference.

The client previously had a static site that was hard-coded and centrally managed. They were ecstatic to see how easy the Couch backend was to understand and manage, and are excited to be able to now edit and change info on the site at will.

Please, do drop me a message and let me know if you find any issues! ;-)
wow great website ;)
i love animal management program. I have one like this in my country. They care about pet healt, homeless animal.

why not use pretty url?
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
Nice work :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1