Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone!
Since a long long time I was working on a private homepage, to show off some projects and maybe host some snippets and articles.
After messing around with some other CMS systems, which I found way to far over the top, I decided to go for a simple static page.
Fortunately I learned about CouchCMS and was able to 'transform' my site ;)

I think I twisted some of the concepts behind couch, but I am very happy with the whole framework and the workflow.
Currently I am filling the page with content and fixing minor bugs, but things are on hold a bit, because of other project.

Feel free to check the site out and leave me some feedback :)

Best regards
floAr
floAr wrote: Hey everyone!
Since a long long time I was working on a private homepage, to show off some projects and maybe host some snippets and articles.
After messing around with some other CMS systems, which I found way to far over the top, I decided to go for a simple static page.
Fortunately I learned about CouchCMS and was able to 'transform' my site ;)

I think I twisted some of the concepts behind couch, but I am very happy with the whole framework and the workflow.
Currently I am filling the page with content and fixing minor bugs, but things are on hold a bit, because of other project.

Feel free to check the site out and leave me some feedback :)

Best regards
floAr

nice looking website man. but take a look at your article "WOLW 3: Byebye little time wasters", when i click the "Read More", it will bring me into your couch login page.
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
2 posts Page 1 of 1