Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Just wanted to show you guys a site I made using CouchCMS. Its a Game Review/News site that my friends and I run. saw Couch about a year or so ago. Ever since I've been hooked. This is the first live site that I have made using it and I personally and really proud of it.

Some of the content on the site is just default content that I put up to test the site, but hopefully soon I can get some people to start posting to it.

judgegame.jpg
judgegame.jpg (173.6 KiB) Viewed 5307 times

Name: Judge Game

Please let me know what you guys think, and if there is anything that I should fix/add/change.

Thanks,
Steven Costello
Costello Coding
Nice work Stephen! The next release of couch is said to have user submitted content which might be of interest for you in your site, I'm looking forward to toying with that functionality myself.
patrickvibes wrote: Nice work Stephen! The next release of couch is said to have user submitted content which might be of interest for you in your site, I'm looking forward to toying with that functionality myself.

Thanks, yeah I heard that too. If it does that would be perfect for User Reviews, and things like that. I really hope it does.
3 posts Page 1 of 1