Echoes of Enoch is a church based website dealing with some controversial topics in the Christian Community. The owner wanted to make his website more applealing to a corporate audience and use a grid based framework to show display his site. He also wanted the ability to change and update his site quickly and with out too much knowledge of html.
I tried many Cms products before I found Couch but found them too advanced for a person with limited experience with web technologies, Then there were other Cms products i tried that were simplle but would not let you design the site with out there limited template system. I found couch by googling and decided to try it, since then i have never looked at another cms, with tech support like no other open source software i have ever worked with and the simplicity of using Couch to design a website how you want it with no restrictions on layouts or content, there was no need to look elsewhere.
Echoes is still in development had to put it on the back burner for a few months while the owner did some Video editing on his end, which has given me the time to wait for the new update of couch so i could implement some needed improvements to file uploading and the ability for a end user to make folders with in couch it self instead of having to edit the html code.
I plan on getting back to work on the site in the next month or so in the mean time i am making a Paranormal Site for another group and will be using the new couch to learn the new updates to it.
I can not express how much support you get with Couch CMS, all you do is post your problem and with in a day or so you have a answer, sometimes with in hours, I know when more people discover Couch that they will never look at another Cms also,
thank you.........................................Tim Sweringen.
echoes of enoch on my test server.
http://echoes.net63.net/index.php

Attachments