Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
https://lunata.cz - a small massage therapist studio - html, css, js, couch and some php.

There are still some TO-DOs left such as missing images, rext to be revisited, which are on the owner`s part and I may be giving additional thoughts to some details and future reference.

Design-wise it is not as sexy as I would like it to be, but that is mostly a compromise between my aspirations and the customer`s liking. Sadly, speed-wise the 3rd party reservations plugin is killing badly.
More importantly, tho, there is a mosaic-based backend with s sitebuilder-ish inspiration, which allows composing a page from custom sections (text + text, text + image, reservation form, Gmap3, testimonials, divider and what have you, will try a gallery too; cloned FAQs and testimonials can be either seleced as masterpage folders or picked individually as a relation), which are further configurable with conditional selections. Required scripts are only added as-needed only too and with cms:config_list_view the admin shows a good preview of what the page is going to look like on the front end.
I am intending to either do a video or provide a demo if anyone is interested ... I only need to stop diverting.
2 posts Page 1 of 1