Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
This is a small site to preserve the monthly radio broadcast of a NGO. It's bootstrap based and as player I used amplitudeJS https://521dimensions.com/open-source/amplitudejs. Additional I created a feed which can be used for spotify and and apple podcasts. Thanks to CouchCMS its possible to create such things also if you are not a hardcore programmer.

Here the link to the page https://radio.samariterbund.net/

Sidenote: I want to include a share link to the single radio broadcasts of the player, but no luck with that atm. So if anyone got an idea, how this can be done, i would be gratefull.
I looked at it and it is a beautiful work. Especially I liked the design, the player and the fact that you used email cloaking :) There is nothing I could suggest, apart from moving /cms/uploads/ directory on level up to hide the URL of backend area.
Thank you for your kind words! This makes me proud :)

trendoman wrote: There is nothing I could suggest, apart from moving /cms/uploads/ directory on level up to hide the URL of backend area.

You mean it's safer to move the upload area out of the couch folder to the root level? Did you already tried this on a live site?
cl wrote: You mean it's safer to move the upload area out of the couch folder to the root level? Did you already tried this on a live site?

Couch itself works internally with variables i.e. without hardcoding the path. So if you move folder and change config, couch-wise everything should be smooth. Editors are 3-rd party adapted software on the other hand, which can be a problem if an old path was saved into a richtext/text/nicedit editable, for example, because in this case the URL is persisted to database as is. There is no automated tool to move the upload folder with thorough clearance and reassuarance. If you think it is not safe due to hard-typed URLs to files, then apply this advice to your next project. :)

Adminpanel's point of entry can become known to a curious mind using this flaw or the other one less coomonly employed (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10135).

It's okay *not to know* everything about your code if you ask someone experienced with Couch to sign your sources.
The colourful design is not exactly my cup of tea, I would go with two complementing base colors and one contrasting for highlights, but will have a closer look at that scroll parallax.

And definitely thanks for the amplitudejs tip - that is pretty cool! / Are you able to add tracks thru a Couch editables?
5 posts Page 1 of 1