Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all

As an aspiring front end developer I would very much appreciate any feedback on my showcase site:

http://www.markchavush.co.uk

The contact form and the blog are both powered by the quite frankly amazing couch cms!

Thanks for your time

Mark
Not bad, not bad..

You'd want to fix CSS for the navbar, because it loses background once the contact form is submitted.
2019-03-19-192539.png
2019-03-19-192539.png (9.03 KiB) Viewed 6579 times

Also your color scheme is questionable in regards to links. Some clickables are in black and some in red. Non-clickables are in black and some in red. Consistency? Never heard of..
2019-03-19-192825.png
2019-03-19-192825.png (224.59 KiB) Viewed 6579 times

Sorry, that's just scratching the surface. You need to improve!
Hello there

Thank you for your feedback. Please could you confirm the browser you are using as I am unable to replicate the issue with the navbar background colour - there is jquery set to add the colour on window load...

Totally take on board what you are saying about the link colour confusion - thank you. Please could you confirm what you mean by scratched the surface/you need to improve and specifically what other issues you can see?

Please bear in mind I am very much an aspiring front end developer, so please excuse any beginner mistakes!

Cheers

Mark
markchavush wrote: Thank you for your feedback.

You are welcome :) I am glad you took criticism lightly and with the positive approach. I've sent you a PM with my honest opinion.
4 posts Page 1 of 1