Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
https://www.winkcake.cz - a website for a young lady, who makes cool on-demand cakes and sweets. Designed based on existing brand colors, handcoded and couchified, the Couch being used for product templates, editable regions (so that the not-too-computer-savy client has no chance of breaking things), galleries, the blog section and the sitemap, basically. The configurator forms utilize custom-scripted phpmailer as I needed some specific features, but eventually I may be couchifying their content too.

Now, it needs just one or two small tweaks I know about and perhaps I will add the lazyloading magic too, but nevertheless, would your wife / sister / mother / girlfriend (cos that is the obvious audience) like it?

Thanks for the Couch, which significantly helped make this happen!
@MiB

I saw your site. I appreciate the ease with which the custom tailored cake form is created.

Just as a suggestion, adding a preview of the uploaded image will be a great idea, i suppose. In case, if it interests you, please read the topic

It is strictly front-end thing. But it does confirm the user (filling the form), visually, that he/she has uploaded the correct image than just the textual file name.

Hope you find the suggestion useful.

Regards,
GenXCoders (Aashish)
where innovation meets technology
Adding to what @genx said, I suggest a preview of a blog article - https://www.winkcake.cz/sladky-blog/ this page features a blog post's title while it could lure visitor to read it with an abstract of the post and an image. Maybe even show the latest post in full and the earlier posts with a preview.
Overall, job done sweet :)
Good idea, @genxcoders, thanks! Will give it athought ... only the forms are based on phpmailer (i.e. not the Couch engine), with which I was greatly helped by a guy from Fiverr. But I suppose adding an echo with the image saved in the /tmp should be doable by myself too. ;o) To that matter, however, check out the sweet branded confirmation email summarizing the preorder made, which actually has the image attached. Now, if that does not make the difference, I don`t know what will.

On a related topic, I am going to add a standalone configurator page to the submenu along with the cakes categories. Unsurprisingly, the forms are mostly used by men, but although I see opening the forms as an analytics event, my concern is how many visitors actually miss this (unexpected) feature altogether (or maybe they are just more comfortable writing an email).
trendoman wrote: Adding to what @genx said, I suggest a preview of a blog article - https://www.winkcake.cz/sladky-blog/ this page features a blog post's title while it could lure visitor to read it with an abstract of the post and an image. Maybe even show the latest post in full and the earlier posts with a preview.
Overall, job done sweet :)

Hi, @Trendoman, yes, that has been considered. I have a working demo that takes the first image in the blog post and uses it as a preview (rounded with some CSS3 filters and transitions). But becouse I am not quite sure what kind of articles the owner is going to be posting (not many, I fathom), it rather has a dedicated image-to-be-shown-as-a-preview input. That way also a smaller image can be used for the preview instead of manipulating a large one.

I really liked working on this one, although it was pain from time to time. Looking back, if I had all th good ideas at the beginning, this could have been done in some days. :D Now let me see if it long-term really works business-wise over time.
5 posts Page 1 of 1