Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Finally got my first CMS site up:

http://rhodesandpartners.co.uk/

It is a 'real' site but I did it for free for a friend as a learning experience (which it certainly was....).

Many thanks to all those who answered my sometimes dumb questions so patiently, particularly KK and Trendoman.
Graham
Wow, this is a very neat piece :) @GrahamO, could you please share some more details about how much time was spent including learning and stuff?
trendoman wrote: Wow, this is a very neat piece :) @GrahamO, could you please share some more details about how much time was spent including learning and stuff?

Ah.... :? The one question I don't have a hope of answering...... This dragged on over many months, interlaced with other projects, vacations, gardening, a distracted client, etc. At the same time as (sort of) getting the hang of CouchCMS I was brushing up on basic skills and building a foundation for my next project.

This project used CouchCMS, Zurb Foundation5 and Cycle2 slideshow. I used PHPStorm as an IDE. I say 'used' but that would be like owning a racing car and managing to drive it out of the garage - Lots to learn.....
Graham
3 posts Page 1 of 1