Showcase your site built with CouchCMS here. Feel free to post in your site's screenshots (width not more than 640px please), links and your experience with Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Good evening, gentlemen I wanted to show you my two work it is a Web page treatment for the hotel but I need to completely finish remastered into responsive design and the other is for the pawnshop but still there are many things that are beautiful tune I hope you will like

1.zlínská zastavárna
Hotel Tanečnica
You lost me when blocked the whole content for people with ad-block (Chrome). Block a visitor from seeing website, really?
trendoman wrote: You lost me when blocked the whole content for people with ad-block (Chrome). Block a visitor from seeing website, really?

The thing is that I have a client has made a website in which I incorporate and Sklik partner make money through ads throughout this reason I had to go to the website include a script that if they have people patches adblock so it will not work at the moment when it turned off so there brown desert I hope you understand , and I apologize :)
I have plenty of other huge project, but so far I'm in beta next month I can bring a partner server and to run it and will be happy to show you how COUCHCMS is really quite something refreshing integrated into everything into what you want to just have the idea
4 posts Page 1 of 1