Important announcements from CouchCMS team
80 posts Page 6 of 8
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Hi KK,
I have just updated to the 1.4.5 version to get the extended folders functionality.

Even if the extended folder page is set to hidden the auto generated pages below it get indexed in my search function. Is there some how I can remove them from the search index?

Thanks!
Hi nebrot :)

For now you'll have to explicitly exclude the template from cms:search e.g. as follows -
Code: Select all
<cms:search masterpage='NOT your-template.php' >..</cms:search>

Hope it helps.
KK wrote: Hi nebrot :)

For now you'll have to explicitly exclude the template from cms:search e.g. as follows -
Code: Select all
<cms:search masterpage='NOT your-template.php' >..</cms:search>

Hope it helps.

Thanks!

:)
hi kk,

any news or updates on that other part, the "adminy backendish" one, you know :D

best,
marco
May I second @byronical's question ... I have a BIG site on the go with loads of navigation links, sublinks etc - which would benefit from the new AP. If it was 'coming soon' I may wait!
same here - and I have birthday in some days :roll:
*PUSH*...

byronical wrote: hi kk,

any news or updates on that other part, the "adminy backendish" one, you know :D

best,
marco
I too would love to know the status. It has been nearly a year since 1.4.5 part 1 was released. Please tell us that this is not a dying project. I love it too much and so look forward to a new release and some good news!
Hi everybody,

Please tell us that this is not a dying project.
Let me assure you, it certainly is not :) I can understand this inordinate delay sends negative signals but, trust me, I'm working on it actively on a constant basis.

It is just that I seem to have miscalculated the complexity of certain features (and that I really should have made several smaller releases instead of clubbing everything in one).

Please hang on for just a little while more. Hopefully the wait would be worth the while.
*PUSH* again..:(

byronical wrote: *PUSH*...

byronical wrote: hi kk,

best,
marco
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
80 posts Page 6 of 8