Important announcements from CouchCMS team
80 posts Page 7 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
let's PUSH this thing again...:?

byronical wrote: *PUSH* again..:(

byronical wrote: *PUSH*...

byronical wrote: hi kk,

any news or updates on that other part, the "adminy backendish" one, you know :D

best,
marco
It is on its way, guys :)
I'm working on it as we speak.
Yeha!!! I can't wait! The more I read through other cms languages the more I apriciate what you created with these easy to handle couch cms tags. Also the easyness to structure template tags and all the stuff couch can do. You did these things years before other "easy" cms'es did. Another thing to point out is the quality of the Documentation - its written with love. Especialy the beginner Tuts. Unequaled by other CMS'es mentioned somewhere earlier here. With a good looking Adminarea we are on Top.
Hello KK,

The question has been asked before sorry for that but can you shed some light on the upcoming CouchCMS 2.0 release?

The last commit on Github is dated 23 November (excluding the Update changelog for 1.4.7).
Now almost 4 months later....is there any news you can share with us? A feature list or roadmap would be nice to keep us updated.

Thanks
Hello Gizmo :)

The GitHub repository does not reflect the progress in v2.0 as that is still private.

Replying to your question, though - Yes, it has been inordinately long in coming up with v2.0 (not sure if that has to do my own incompetence or the complexity involved in things I'm trying to do).

Anyway, I'm glad (relieved, really) to inform that I am more than 90% done. So it is only a matter of tying the loose ends before making a release. No promises of any date, though. Should be soon hopefully.
KK wrote: Hello Gizmo :)

The GitHub repository does not reflect the progress in v2.0 as that is still private.

Replying to your question, though - Yes, it has been inordinately long in coming up with v2.0 (not sure if that has to do my own incompetence or the complexity involved in things I'm trying to do).

Anyway, I'm glad (relieved, really) to inform that I am more than 90% done. So it is only a matter of tying the loose ends before making a release. No promises of any date, though. Should be soon hopefully.

Im here waiting KK!
Ganbate!
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
Just a minor poke ;)

I'm really looking forward to 2.0!

Also I'm curious...why isn't the development actively pushed to GitHub? (Not complaining, just wondering).
Code: Select all
<cms:pages masterpage='students.php'  custom_field="take=maths"  >
    <a href="<cms:show k_page_link />"><h3><cms:show k_page_title /></h3></a>
</cms:pages>

How to implement code above into something general like: with k_page_id / k_page_name

Can i use this code:
<cms:pages masterpage='students.php'  custom_field="take=k_page_id"  >
    <a href="<cms:show k_page_link />"><h3><cms:show k_page_title /></h3></a>
</cms:pages>
When ID is used instead of page name then the correct syntax is
<cms:pages masterpage='students.php'  custom_field="take=id(<cms:show k_page_id />)"  >
@setiawanfarlin, just in case it is not sufficiently clear to you from @trendoman's example, you can use the k_page_name variable as follows -
<cms:pages masterpage='students.php'  custom_field="take=<cms:show k_page_name />"  >

Remember, the double-quotes used while setting any parameter allow you to execute any arbitrary Couch code enclosed within them (in our case we use cms:show to output the variable's values).
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
80 posts Page 7 of 8