Important announcements from CouchCMS team
148 posts Page 7 of 15
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15 Next
You are spot on @cheesypoof.
It was indeed that bug.

@atisz, I've fixed it on your server. Please check and verify if things are ok now.

For others who might run into the same bug, here is the rectified 'page.php' - please replace the existing 'couch/page.php' with this version (as @cheesypoof stated, for the coming 1.4.5 version this fix would be already incorporated in the code).

Attachments

KK wrote: You are spot on @cheesypoof.
It was indeed that bug.

@atisz, I've fixed it on your server. Please check and verify if things are ok now.

Thank you guys! Thank you KK! Things are ok now.
The members module creates a "Members" entry above the "divider" of the dashboard. Is there any way to get it to show below the divider, along with the "Users" entry?

Thanks
@skribe - not in the current version, I am afraid.
Hum. Ok. I'll live with it. Thanks.
Hello everybody! Just a quick question: Displaying member related content is made by using
Code: Select all
<cms:pages masterpage=k_member_template id=k_member_id>
. Now instead of displaying content how should we hide the content? Something like
<cms:pages masterpage=k_member_template id=NOT k_member_id>

Thank you.
<cms:pages masterpage=k_member_template id="NOT <cms:show k_member_id />">
The code above should fetch all member accounts *except* the currently logged-in user. Hope this helps :)
KK wrote:
The code above should fetch all member accounts *except* the currently logged-in user. Hope this helps :)

There is always something to learn for me about Couch after all! Great method, KK, I'll certainly use it instead of <cms:if> or <cms:not> (this tag also exists as far as I remember)!
KK wrote:

Wow! It never crossed my mind to use <cms:show k_member_id />. I was wondering if is there any other way to make this work as with the real, numeric id, it was working and in all documentation I have not found anything else to help me. Or maybe I'm not a good reader :)
Many, maaaaaaaaaany thanks KK for the INSTANT reply. Before my question and your magic answer I had spent 3 hours with another similar issue, so your solution helped me twice :)
Musman wrote: There is always something to learn for me about Couch after all! Great method, KK, I'll certainly use it instead of <cms:if> or <cms:not> (this tag also exists as far as I remember)!

That's very true @Musman. Not just because Couch is a very powerful tool that allows us to do whatever we want, but also because the latest modules aren't very well documented, YET. But with the coming new version I'm sure things will change regarding the documentation and all aspects will be covered in it.
KK's solution is great, as in some cases I don't know if <cms:if> can do the job, or if it could I guess it would be a lot more complicated then this.
As I said in my previous post, I was struggling with a similar issue for more than 3 hours using <cms:if>, without any luck. But KK's solution helped me solve this issue, too!
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15 Next
148 posts Page 7 of 15