Important announcements from CouchCMS team
148 posts Page 15 of 15
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
trendoman wrote: Hi :) members module is outdated, please use extended_users instead. http://www.couchcms.com/docs/extended-entities/post.htm

Hi!

In that page (link) i can't find "user.zip"!

Please attach that file!

Thank you
The sample zip file can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8581

Looks like @KK forgot to add the sample templates to the documentation page.
temp10293 wrote: I figured out how to set them to active and turned off the activation email

I'm really curious about how you did this. I'm using
Code: Select all
<cms:member_process_registration_form
                  _send_mail='0'
               />
to skip sending the activation email, but I can't manage to auto-activate the account on creation.
Thank you or to anyone else who could help me out on this.

EDIT: Problem solved, thanked to RafaelNC solution.
Hi guys!

Because I need to upload some digital certificates, I had setup an editable this way:
<cms:editable name='certificate' allowed_ext='p12' max_size='1024' order='6' type='securefile' />
but submitting the form all I get is an error about unsupported file format. If I'm not wrong, browsing the forum some time ago, I've seen something about what should be changed in order to allow other special file formats for editables, but I can't find now anything about it :(
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Is this what you're looking for?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7337&p=10397&#p10397
tim wrote: Is this what you're looking for?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7337&p=10397&#p10397

Yes, Tim. Thank you! This is the post I was looking for.
However, the file upload still not working after adding the necessary extensions :(
$Config['AllowedExtensions']['File']   = array('p12', 'p7b', '7z', 'aiff', 'asf', 'avi', 'bmp', 'csv', 'doc', 'fla', 'flv', 'gif', 'gz', 'gzip', 'jpeg', 'jpg', 'mid', 'mov', 'mp3', 'mp4', 'mpc', 'mpeg', 'mpg', 'ods', 'odt', 'pdf', 'png', 'ppt', 'pxd', 'qt', 'ram', 'rar', 'rm', 'rmi', 'rmvb', 'rtf', 'sdc', 'sitd', 'swf', 'sxc', 'sxw', 'tar', 'tgz', 'tif', 'tiff', 'txt', 'vsd', 'wav', 'wma', 'wmv', 'xls', 'xml', 'zip') ;

On form submitting I still get the "File extension not allowed" error.
I'm wondering why?
@atisz, 'securefile' is stricter when it comes to the extensions allowed and so has its own list of 'safe' extensions - you can find it in couch/addons/data-bound-form/securefile.php
// Default values for params
$default_allowed_ext = array(
   '7z', 'aiff', 'asf',

You'll have to edit that file to add the extension you want.

Hope it helps.
KK wrote: @atisz, 'securefile' is stricter when it comes to the extensions allowed and so has its own list of 'safe' extensions - you can find it in couch/addons/data-bound-form/securefile.php
// Default values for params
$default_allowed_ext = array(
   '7z', 'aiff', 'asf',

You'll have to edit that file to add the extension you want.

Hope it helps.

Thank you KK!
I had a feeling that maybe it has something to do with the securefile type.
Now everything works as expected.
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
148 posts Page 15 of 15