Important announcements from CouchCMS team
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Hey fellow Couchers!

Would love to get your thoughts on the following -
http://www.couchcms.com/hire-us/

Thanks

Update: Not available for new projects currently.
Hi KK,

Having experienced the expert quality and kindness of your support, I can only say this is great news! I couldn't think of anybody I would have more confidence in for entrusting with custom CMS projects... :)

Good luck and kind regards

Solaris
Very very interesting ... I think this will be serious food for thought for many of us. It could mean the difference between turning down a potential client and being able to say yes. Exciting!
For a small company like mine, this could be very interesting in some cases!
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
This is a great idea! I have no doubts, there'll be a huge demand for your services! Way to go :)
Hi,

This is a great idea for rushed help that is needed, one thing i would edit is the price. You should not put a base price to something.

Example if i wanted two pages that is not going to cost $500, i would base the price on each request.

Great idea and im sure it will come in handy at some point.

Regards
Alex
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your thoughts.
You should not put a base price to something.
I agree and I definitely did not mean to do so when I said -
How much does it cost?

That really depends on the complexity of the website you are building.
Roughly though, the average cost should work out around $500. The figure could be a little more or
maybe a little less - we can quote an exact figure only after seeing the design and knowing the
functionalities to be implemented.

I am sorry if it came off seeming that way.

Rest assured, the price is indeed, as you put it, based on each request.

Hi,

I would just like to add a post regarding this service.

I had a deadline i needed to meet and i was not going to make it without the amazing help from KK and the Hire Us service.

Price was great for what i needed in a short time.

Thank you KK.
what payment method you accept KK ?
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
@Alex, You are welcome :) My pleasure.
@GoingMarryAsap, PayPal happens to be the only method right now that I can accept.
11 posts Page 1 of 2