Important announcements from CouchCMS team
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Great. Just to be sure, this is the public release (not beta)?
:arrow: I'm only asking because I started a new project recently and downloaded the previous version (1.3.5) via the downloadlink on the homepage...
It is a 'Release Candidate' actually.
In all probability, after a few weeks, it will get promoted to be the actual release version without any substantial changes. It is then that it will replace the current 1.3.5 on the download page.

However, you can safely use it in your production without any worries.
Hi! In this version is that posible?
viewtopic.php?t=7498
Becouse still I can't reoder that..

btw. that new version of File Manager is nice but too ugly :C
Just wondering where progress stands on moving this from release candidate to stable release ... Are there any major bugs, or is it safe to deploy for a live site at this time ... Also, how does one go about upgrading to the new version, or will that be in the docs with the next stable release, sorry for all the questions, new user here and really excited about this product :D
There are 10 types of people in this world ... Those who can count in binary and …
@MrBalloonatic,

The RC is due to get promoted to the release version very shortly without much changes.
In the meanwhile, you can safely deploy it on your sites.

The upgrade process is pretty straightforward and you'll find the instructions in the installation zip file.
Thanks a million I will do that when I get back in to the office.

I am again really glad I found this and keep up the great work!

When I become a more proficient coder/programmer I would be happy to offer any assistance I can to further develop this system :)
There are 10 types of people in this world ... Those who can count in binary and …
Congratulations on the launch of Couchcms 1.4!

Keep up the great work! :)

I can't wait for 1.5 or will that be 2.0? :D
17 posts Page 2 of 2