Important announcements from CouchCMS team
13 posts Page 2 of 2
That did the trick. I was looking at the wrong file. Thanks!
So I have an interesting issue. I upgraded a site to 2.0 and everything is working great. I ported over the form to use recaptcha and for some reason the actual recaptcha box isn't displaying. I have checked the console and there aren't any errors. I checked the CSS and nothing is blocking it from being displayed on the site. Any idea where else I should be looking to get the recaptcha block to actually display? Code below:

Code: Select all
<cms:form action='' method="POST" class="b_default_layout" anchor='1'>
                              <cms:if k_success>
                                 <cms:check_spam email=frm_email />
                                 <div role="alert" class="successMessage alert alert-success alert-dismissible">
                                    <button type="button" data-dismiss="alert" aria-label="Close" class="close"><span aria-hidden="true">x</span></button><strong>Success!</strong>Thanks! We will contact you shortly.
                                 </div>

<cms:send_mail from=frm_email to="jon@taggartmediagroup.com" subject='New Contact Message'>
                                    The following was submitted via the <cms:show k_page_title /> form:
                                    <cms:show k_success />
                                 </cms:send_mail>
                                 <cms:else />
                                 <cms:if k_error>
                                    <div role="alert" class="errorMessage alert alert-danger alert-dismissible">
                                       <button type="button" data-dismiss="alert" aria-label="Close" class="close"><span aria-hidden="true">x</span></button><strong>Ooops! </strong>
                                       <cms:if k_error_name>Please enter your name.<br/></cms:if>
                                       <cms:if k_error_email>Please enter a valid email address.<br/></cms:if>
                                       <cms:if k_error_phone>Please enter in a phone number.<br/></cms:if>
                                       <cms:if k_error_message>Please enter a message.<br/></cms:if>
                                    </div>
                                 </cms:if>
                              </cms:if>
                           <ul>
                              <li class="row">
                                 <div class="col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-sm-6 m_bottom_15">
                                    <label class="second_font required d_inline_b m_bottom_5 clickable" for="cf_name">Name</label><br>
                                    <cms:input type="text" name="name" id="name" placeholder="Name*" class="tr_all w_full fw_light"  required='1' />
                                 </div>
                                 <div class="col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-sm-6 m_bottom_15">
                                    <label class="second_font required d_inline_b m_bottom_5 clickable" for="cf_email">Email Address</label><br>
                                    <cms:input type="text" name="email" id="email" placeholder="Email*" class="tr_all w_full fw_light"  required='1' />
                                 </div>
                              </li>
                              <li class="m_bottom_15">
                                 <label class="second_font d_inline_b m_bottom_5 clickable" for="cf_telephone">Phone</label><br>
                                 <cms:input type="text" name="phone" placeholder="Phone*" class="tr_all w_full fw_light" id="cf_telephone"  required='1' />

</li>
                              <li class="m_bottom_15">
                                 <label class="second_font d_inline_b m_bottom_5 clickable" for="cf_product">Product</label><br>
                                 <cms:input type="text" name="product" placeholder="Product" class="tr_all w_full fw_light" id="product"  />
                              </li>
                              <li class="m_bottom_5">
                                 <label class="second_font required d_inline_b m_bottom_5 clickable" for="cf_message">Message</label><br>
                              <cms:input class="tr_all w_full fw_light" rows="7" type='textarea' name="message" id="message" placeholder="Message*" required='1'></cms:input>
                              </li>
                              <li>
                                 <label class="second_font required d_inline_b m_bottom_5 clickable" for="cf_message">Are you human?</label><br>

<cms:input name='recaptcha_test' type='recaptcha'/>
                              </li>
                              <div class="clearfix"></div>
                              <li>
                                 <button class="button_type_2 black state_2 tr_all second_font fs_medium tt_uppercase d_inline_b"><span class="m_left_10 m_right_10 d_inline_b">Submit</span></button>
                              </li>
                           </ul>
                        </cms:form>
Hello everyone!

I do not understand how to adapt reCAPTCHA 2.0 for multi-lingual sites with multi-lang addon.

I want reCAPTCHA to be displayed in different languages for the pages (contacts.php):

http://www.site/de/contacts/
http://www.site/en/contacts/
http://www.site/ru/contacts/

Now I forcibly installed English language in the file recaptcha.php in this way (I added "&hl=en" in line 120):
Code: Select all
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?onload=k_onload_recaptcha_callback&amp;render=explicit&hl=en

Could you give me some advice? Thank you!
13 posts Page 2 of 2