Important announcements from CouchCMS team
237 posts Page 13 of 24
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24 Next
I was trying popup_edit ..but browse option for image didn't work.. same code was working on older version. I was wondering if I did some mistakes or its bug. Let me know.. v2 is cool though :) :D :twisted: :D
Hi @vvkkumar06,

I just re-checked and everything seems to be working just fine for me.

That said, File-explorer is available for only admins - are you sure you are logging in as one?
Please confirm.

Post or PM me your code if the problem appears even for admins.
KK wrote: Hi @vvkkumar06,

I just re-checked and everything seems to be working just fine for me.

That said, File-explorer is available for only admins - are you sure you are logging in as one?
Please confirm.

Post or PM me your code if the problem appears even for admins.

then there may be some coding issue...I will retry la8er... thanks bydway..
Is this possible to style popup window...because sometimes I see it covers half window only that looks weird .
@vvkkumar06, I see that you are an accomplished designer yourself.
Why don't you take up this task? You can find the source for the addon at 'couch/addons/inline'.
@kk
Hi, thanks for the great job, i wanted to know if there is another thing needed to activate the search field in the page list in the admin panel, aside of:
Code: Select all
<cms:config_list_view searchable='1' />

because i tried to use the search function but it isn't listing anything.
@alexandr,

The post documenting v2.0 had a little note about the search box -
Please be warned though - this search box uses the same <cms:search /> tag as used on the front-end. As such, it suffers from the same limitation of not searching for words shorter than 4 characters (a limitation MySQL fulltext search). This might limit the usefulness of the search in certain cases.

I suspect you are experiencing the limitations mentioned above - MySQL ignores many common words and words shorter than 4 characters. Please try searching for a somewhat uncommon and longer term and you should see the results being listed.
KK wrote: @alexandr,

The post documenting v2.0 had a little note about the search box -
Please be warned though - this search box uses the same <cms:search /> tag as used on the front-end. As such, it suffers from the same limitation of not searching for words shorter than 4 characters (a limitation MySQL fulltext search). This might limit the usefulness of the search in certain cases.

I suspect you are experiencing the limitations mentioned above - MySQL ignores many common words and words shorter than 4 characters. Please try searching for a somewhat uncommon and longer term and you should see the results being listed.

thanks, it worked, I think the problem was that I was searching for incomplete words like "examp" insted of "example"
Hello every one.

May I ask why V2.0 is not yet available for download in the front page? It seems strange considering the time elapsed since it was first released. :|
@RREDesigns, the time has given us the opportunity to iron out all kinks and bugs reported since its first release (see the version on GitHub for what I mean).

Anyway, it is almost time now to make v2.0 the main version. Shouldn't be long..
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24 Next
237 posts Page 13 of 24