Important announcements from CouchCMS team
237 posts Page 7 of 24
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24 Next
@hjd, those are warnings and not errors.

Anyway, where exactly do you see them? Displayed within the admin-panel or in your server's error log?
If it is only in the error log, you can safely ignore those for now (considering this is yet a patch).

Please let me know. Thanks.
KK wrote: @hjd, those are warnings and not errors.

Anyway, where exactly do you see them? Displayed within the admin-panel or in your server's error log?
If it is only in the error log, you can safely ignore those for now (considering this is yet a patch).

Please let me know. Thanks.

Yes, they are in the server's error log. I figured I could ignore them, but wanted to let you know.

They are warnings, not errors, yes. I'm trying to do too many things at once :mrgreen:
but wanted to let you know.
Thanks, I appreciate it :)

You can safely ignore the warnings for now. Rest assured, those would be fixed before officially moving to support PHP7 shortly.
Hi.

I'm having a problem within the admin.2.0

all cloned pages with current or previous date is showing ok.

more to create a new cloned page and change the date to a future date the cloned page as some not exist the model. this problem and the cloned pages when changes the future date it vanishes.

someone help!
:|
@IdealSolucoes, please see @cheesypoof's post in the following thread for the solution -
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10279
KK wrote: @IdealSolucoes, please see @cheesypoof's post in the following thread for the solution -
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10279

Solved, thank you...
Just wanted to thank you KK for all the effort and dedication. You trully rock!
Thank you, @LordNeo :)
So excited to try this out later!

KK, is there a way to manually sort the order cloned pages within folder listings (without publish date modifications). In 1.4.7 the only way to achieve a sortable type of list or faq, was to use nested pages.
KK, is there a way to manually sort the order cloned pages within folder listings
Yes, indeed there is. It is described in the first post of this very thread.
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24 Next
237 posts Page 7 of 24