Important announcements from CouchCMS team
237 posts Page 23 of 24
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Next
@trendoman, that column, in addition to showing comments count, is also used to show drafts count. Therefore, it cannot be removed only on the basis of comments.
Hi KK,

Not long ago trendoman asked
How to add 'Unpublish' to bulk actions? It is handy to be able to unpublish old blog posts (e.g. after sorting list-view by date), or search results (e.g. pages that contain 'hotel' in title).

I think it really is very useful. Can it be done?

Thanks
Last question for the day ;)...

How can I change the appearance of the users section - better the individual "cloned" pages. If I add/change things in "users/index.php" the changes take of course effect there, but not in the 'original' user management.
@klaus, not much currently that matches the options available for regular templates, I am afraid.
Pity! ;) Is there then a way to disable couch's user administration page? Or would I - in case of using users/index.php as the main user template - have to live with both being accessible for every admin?
@klaus, it shouldn't be difficult (with v2.0) to hide whichever section you desire.
But perhaps you'd like to consider using the following solution instead -
viewtopic.php?f=4&p=28616#p28616

Please let me know if that would do. Thanks.
Something different than what I had in mind, but actually not a bad solution. Thank you very much! :)
orbital wrote: Hi KK,

Not long ago trendoman asked
How to add 'Unpublish' to bulk actions? It is handy to be able to unpublish old blog posts (e.g. after sorting list-view by date), or search results (e.g. pages that contain 'hotel' in title).

I think it really is very useful. Can it be done?

Thanks

I second this. Would be really useful @KK .
How would I customize the "page-view" when using extended folders?

If I use the advanced theming method on the original folder template (e.g. 'portfolio-folders.php') all works as it should. If I access then the manage folders menu and create a new folder the new editable regions appear correctly - however without the changes I made within <cms:config_form_view/> of portfolio-folders.php .

<cms:config_folder_view/> doesn't seem to make the trick in portfolio.php as well, unfortunately ;).

I was trying to build upon the method of the add-on for multilingual sites /viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10979 where I thought it would make sense to have the same amount of fields for the languages within the folders as well as having the same handling (title of the folder gets saved as a hidden editable region for better accessing the data).
Hey there. I have a question. I am using the codes below for manually reordering clonable pages;
Code: Select all
<cms:config_list_view orderby='weight' order='asc'>
<cms:field 'k_selector_checkbox' />
<cms:field 'k_page_title' sortable='0' />
<cms:field 'k_comments_count' />
<cms:field 'k_page_foldertitle' />
<cms:field 'k_up_down' />
<cms:field 'k_actions' />
</cms:config_list_view>

And also I want to use the following code for hiding the default clonable page;
<cms:config_list_view  exclude='default-page' />

My question is how can I use both of them together in same template?

Edit: I found the answer :)

<cms:config_list_view orderby='weight' order='desc' exclude='default-page'>
<cms:field 'k_selector_checkbox' />
<cms:field 'k_page_title' sortable='0' />
<cms:field 'k_comments_count' />
<cms:field 'k_page_foldertitle' />
<cms:field 'k_up_down' />
<cms:field 'k_actions' />
</cms:config_list_view>

Thanks
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Next