Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
70 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
New question regaring RELATION

I have 2 main users and this users have 2 users each.

User 1 has User A and B

User 2 has user C and D

Then i have a clonable page (projects) with relation to users

So if User 1 wanna add a new project - i want a dropdown with USERS related to USER 1 only

But today i see ALL users registered when adding a Relation to DB form.

And if User 2 wanna add new project he wants only his isers to show in dropdown (relation)

Any Idea on how to do this?
Any Idea on how to do this?

Sure, we have plenty of ideas here. Basically, it should be a dropdown with dynamic values. Not relation editable.
Code: Select all
type='dropdown'
dynamic='opt_values'
opt_values=get_related_users.html

now, get_related_users.html should have a cms:pages loop and the result of this should be
user A | user B

Detailed explanation by @KK here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1671&p=10450&hilit=dynamic#p2483
Question!

I have some form on my page and couch give some of my Editable inputs a STYLE like this

<div class="btn" style="posistion:relativ;"> and this gives me trouble to make the design look nice.

Anyone have some ide for some hack to remove STYLE tags from DIV?

I did find this:

$("#editable-input").css({'position': ''}); But this dont seems to work.
Kim, Couch doesn't apply styles to cms:input, afaik. Maybe some JS is playing games? Please, post code which happens to show it.
Question regarding Comments

I have a list-view.php with template commentable=1 and the comment form and comment form listing on same page.

My problem is that i cant get the comments listed only for selected user.

I go from list.php with ID but ALL comment show.

Try to use <cms:set id="<cms:gpc 'id' method='get' />" scope='global' />

And use id=id in pages tag but then nothing is showing.

Any ideas why this is not working!

<cms:pages masterpage='list-view.php' id=id >
<cms:comments order='asc' limit='5' paginate='1'>
<div class="panel panel-flat border-top-md border-top-primary">
<div class="panel-body">
Kommentarer

<cms:show k_comment_author />
<cms:date k_comment_date format='d.m.Y' />
<br />
<cms:show k_comment />
<cms:paginator />

</div>
</div>
</cms:comments>
</cms:pages>
I couldn't understand what exactly you'd like to have, but my guess:
<cms:comments .. >
   <cms:if k_comment_author_id = id > ..show html for comments only from current user
   </cms:if>
trendoman wrote: I couldn't understand what exactly you'd like to have, but my guess:
<cms:comments .. >
   <cms:if k_comment_author_id = id > ..show html for comments only from current user
   </cms:if>

Sorry for bad explenation!

I have list.php where all users is listed.
Then i have list-view where i can se the profile for selected user.

On the profile page i have comment form so people can leave comment.

Then i want all comments related to the selected user get listed under profile.

So far i can get ALL comments for all users or no comments at all! For some reason i cant get only the comments for selected user get listed.

I have the comment form, profile and comment listing in same page file list-view.php
Thank you for clear explanation. Very helpful. Probably there is no need to use pages for showing up comments. It supports masterpage and page_id as parameters. Try this :)
<cms:comments masterpage='list.php' order='asc' limit='5' paginate='1' page_id=id >
<div class="panel-body">
Kommentarer

<br />

</div>
</div>
trendoman wrote: Thank you for clear explanation. Very helpful. Probably there is no need to use pages for showing up comments. It supports masterpage and page_id as parameters. Try this :)
<cms:comments masterpage='list.php' order='asc' limit='5' paginate='1' page_id=id >
<div class="panel-body">
Kommentarer

<br />

</div>
</div>

Sorry, but still not workin :( Maybe i made some other mistake somewhere. I will check abit more of the main code and see if i did something there. I will post back if i cant get it to work!
kimheggen wrote: Sorry, but still not workin :( Maybe i made some other mistake somewhere. I will check abit more of the main code and see if i did something there. I will post back if i cant get it to work!

I think the problem is with masterpage. Because, I happened to look at list.php and it has nothing to do with users pages. Specify in masterpage the real page which actually holds comments. I can take a look at it live, if it fails.
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
70 posts Page 7 of 7