Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Added extended users today and now all works fine. But im having a problem...

I CANT LOG OUT...

When i click log out i get directed to main page, but when i try to go to users/login or register i get directed to main page again, and if i go to ADMIN area i jump right in without asking for login!

Please HELP

I changed my COUCH folder to Admin. Must i change alot of things in COUCH folder to Admin then?

Like: require_once( K_COUCH_DIR.'addons/cart/session.php' ); to K_ADMIN_DIR?
Could you please post the code you are using to output the logout link?
KK wrote: Could you please post the code you are using to output the logout link?

In Profile.php
<a href="<cms:logout_link />">logout</a>

But i have this problem also when trying to logout from Admin Panel!
I'll have to see the problem first-hand to know what could be going wrong.

Would it be possible for you to get me access to your site?
Please PM me the Couch + FTP creds, if so.
Thanks for the creds.

I had a look and found that none of your extended-users templates are visible in the admin-panel sidebar. Which can only mean that those are not registered yet.

As the docs state -
V.IMP: please make sure that you specify a template's name in the config file only after the template has been registered with Couch (i.e. its name appears in the admin-panel's sidebar)

Please remove the entries from the config file (i.e. make them blank).
Next, access all the extending templates as super-admin to register them. Once you can see them in the sidebar, go ahead and specify their names in the config file.

You might also find it more manageable to do this one template at a time - e.g. begin with only the login template. Once that works, move to registration etc.

Hope it helps
KK wrote: Thanks for the creds.

I had a look and found that none of your extended-users templates are visible in the admin-panel sidebar. Which can only mean that those are not registered yet.

As the docs state -
V.IMP: please make sure that you specify a template's name in the config file only after the template has been registered with Couch (i.e. its name appears in the admin-panel's sidebar)

Please remove the entries from the config file (i.e. make them blank).
Next, access all the extending templates as super-admin to register them. Once you can see them in the sidebar, go ahead and specify their names in the config file.

You might also find it more manageable to do this one template at a time - e.g. begin with only the login template. Once that works, move to registration etc.

Hope it helps

Did you do something? Couse now all works perfectly! GREAT. :)
Hi,

Today i did some more work on my website and now the problem come back.

Sudenly i cant logout again. I did then try to register all sites again and change the config file as told in your Tutorial.

But now the LOGOUT wont work again.

Another thing is that before adding extended user the LOGOUT work fine, and i get redirected to the LOGIN page for admin when logout.

After installing Extended users the LOGOUT wont work and i get redirected to mainpage not LOGIN page.

This makes it hard to work since i need to test so things work when loged in and loged out. To make pages secure.

KK or someone else, please help!
Hi!

I also had this problem now after user User Extended.
Can't log out, it just redirects to home page and still login.

Please kindly help if you already fixed this problem.
Thank you.
@vincesatsong, please try removing the login template ('login_tpl') from config (as explained above in the thread).
First make sure the template is properly registered then try activating it.

Hope it helps.
9 posts Page 1 of 1