Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I've renamed my index.php within the Couch folder, but now I'd like to rename (or hide the contents) of the folder itself. However, when I do that my site breaks. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Kirk
Kirk, you'll have to modify the following PHP statement we place in all templates to reflect the new folder name e.g. if previously it was this -
<?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?>

After changing the name of the installation folder from 'couch' to 'admin', the statement should now become -
<?php require_once( 'admin/cms.php' ); ?>

Please remember that this change needs to be done in all Couch managed templates.
Hope it helps.
After renaming, couchcms still works but any changes to php files like adding more editable sections, its not working.
couchcms is not recognizing any changes.

I think there are more changes to be done on couchcms so this could work out

Any thoughts how?
@easyknee, renaming the 'couch' folder should have no bearing on how Couch picks up changes in templates - if you can access a template on the front-end without getting any error, things are fine.

We'll have to look at other reasons for the changes not getting picked up. More often than not, the cause is failing to access the modified template as super-admin (please see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8059).

Hope this helps.
4 posts Page 1 of 1