Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I am in the initial phases of installing and working with couch. Just getting to know how things work. I am familiar with php a little but I am getting a weird error.

I have downloaded the Aurelius template and added it to the site structure as directed. Everything looks good when I visit the site in the browser.

I then change the about.html to about.php, still everything looks great in the browser.

I add the code to the top and bottom of the page and it fails. The url in the browser changes automatically from website.com/about.php to website.com/about/ with an error page showing.

I cannot seem to figure out what is going on.

Thank you for your assistance.
Hi :)

The url in the browser changes automatically from website.com/about.php to website.com/about/
That seems to be prettyURLs in action.
Please check couch/config.php and make sure the setting for prettyURLs is set to '0'.
Code: Select all
define( 'K_PRETTY_URLS', 0);

If it is already '0', then check for any .htaccess file already existing in your site (probably from some previously installed script). Try removing that as it could have rules that are causing the redirects.

Hope this helps. Do keep us posted.
UGH! It was the browser cache! I swear I forget to look at the simple things sometimes and always assume I screwed something up in the code!

Sorry for being dumb and wasting time and forum space!

:oops:
There are no dumb questions, queenzukie :)
I'm sure this post will help somebody in the future facing the same problem.
4 posts Page 1 of 1