Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
First off, I'm new around here, so let me thank KK and the entire crew for creating this CMS!

I have, however, run into a snag while following the tutorial. I was setting the sample site up on a subdomain of my server, everything going swimmingly, then toward the end of revamping the Blog.php section I encountered the following complaint whenever I pointed my browser to the appropriate address:

ERROR! ATTRIB_NAME: Invalid char "/" (line: 212 char: 2536)

This is strange given that there is no line 212. Indeed, the document stops at line 149.

I worked my way through the code by eye and found no error. Then I used file comparison software to check it against the finished file provided by your site, no difference. Heck, I even nuked my version and substituted the provided one. Still no love.

Any advice?

Thanks!
Hi and welcome, imazer :)

The line numbers of the error messages can seem a little off because they include all embedded snippets in the document flow too.

If you can find nothing amiss in the main template, perhaps the problem lies in one of the snippets (i.e. those we use like <cms:embed 'some-snippet' />)?
Please take a look at them.

In case you have difficulty in spotting the problem code, feel free to post the files here (or zip them and PM to me). I'm sure it wouldn't take long to find the error.

Thanks.
2 posts Page 1 of 1