AARRGGHH... I missed a js link on the page.... disregard.... this post...

Hello All!

I was testing my site and discovered that my navbar, which collapses and shows a button to expand it when the screen is small, won't expand when prettyurls are turned on. It will collapse and the button shows, but nothing happens when the button is clicked. It works fine when prettyurls are turned off. Also, the navbar works as it should on index.php whether prettyurls are turned on or off.
But on all the other pages of the website, if prettyurls are turned on, the expansion of the navbar won't work.
I've re-read about links and tried using cms:link on the href (href="<cms:link masterpage='daily.php' />#page-top">) in the code, but that didn't help, I've tried reading in the forum for ideas, but nothing seems to work.

Here is the code for the navbar:
Code: Select all
<nav class="navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top">
            <div class="container">
            <!-- Brand and toggle get grouped for better mobile display -->
                <div class="navbar-header page-scroll" style="float:right;">
                    <button type="button" class="navbar-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#bs-example-navbar-collapse-1"> <span class="sr-only">Toggle navigation</span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> </button>
                </div>
                <span class="navbar-header page-scroll"><a class="navbar-brand page-scroll" href="#page-top">Hardcore Hardball</a></span>

<!-- Collect the nav links, forms, and other content for toggling -->
                <div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="bs-example-navbar-collapse-1">
                    <ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">
                        <li class="hidden"> <a href="#page-top"></a> </li>
                        <li> <a class="page-scroll"  href="#points">Daily Cheap Points</a> </li>
                        <li> <a class="page-scroll"  href="#blog">... </li>
                        <li> <a href="<cms:show k_logout_link />" onclick="if( confirm('Are you sure you want to logout?') ) { return true; } return false;">Logout</a> </li>
                    </ul>
                </div>
            <!-- /.navbar-collapse -->
            </div>
          <!-- /.container-fluid -->
        </nav>

Here is the url when going to a page ex: daily.php
http://www.h...com/daily/