Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks. Is your site online? Any chance I could get FTP+Couch access to it?
I think I'd like to take a look at the problem myself.
Thanks for entrusting with the creds, Mirko.

I had a look and found the problem to be this -
The checkboxes have been defined as follows -
<cms:editable type='checkbox' name="business_category" label="Choose business category" opt_values='Retail Store|Interior designer|Wholesaler|Other' required='1'/>

While on the form they are being defined as follows -
<cms:input type='checkbox' style="padding-left:10px;" name="business_category" opt_values='&nbsp;Retail Store &nbsp;|&nbsp; Interior designer &nbsp;|&nbsp; Wholesaler &nbsp;|&nbsp; Other' required='1'/>

The extra &nbsp;s might not render but they definitely change the values of the checkboxes. Since the submitted values now do not match those defined for the editable region, Couch rejects them and ergo the error.

Another thing that I noticed is that you were sending the email *before* <cms:member_process_registration_form />. This way even if the registration were to fail, the email would still fire. You should have used the email code in the k_success block that follows the <cms:member_process_registration_form /> tag.

Anyway, I've made the changes on your site so you don't need to reapply them.

Finally, you might want to use securefile for the attachment being submitted during registration as I posted here - viewtopic.php?f=4&p=22902#p22902

Hope it helps.
Thanks KK!! Really appreciate the help.

As I said, I also thought that it was soemthing wrong with the checkbox, but never thought that the &nbsp;s could alter the values of the checkbox.

Yes, I know about securefile, but I am already using members module, and it is already setup.
And I am a bit short on time with this site, so I will stick with members module :)
so I will stick with members module
I am not asking you to leave it. We can now use securefile with members module.
Please see the post I mentioned - viewtopic.php?f=4&p=22902#p22902
Ok, I was unaware that you posted a solution in that thread. Didn't saw that :)

Thanks!
15 posts Page 2 of 2