Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have created editable tags on a page for Thumbnail and text box. I had created another editable tag to allow downloading a link but this has been removed. However it still appears on the Admin side of Couch with no option to delete. I have searched my project and can ensure that the tag is removed. Why does it still appear on Admin.

Tags created:
<?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?>
<cms:template title='T Newsletter' clonable='1'>
<cms:editable name='post_link' label="Post Link"
type='text' />
<cms:editable name='my_image' label='Image' desc='Upload main image here' type="image" />
<cms:editable
name='my_image_thumb'
label='Image Thumbnail'
desc='Thumbnail of main image'
crop='0'
show_preview='1'
assoc_field='my_image'
type='thumbnail'
/>

</cms:template>
<cms:if k_is_page >

These are all I have. However the Admin displays a "Download Link" option as well.
However it still appears on the Admin side of Couch with no option to delete

Sarah, please try the following -
Visit the modified template (needless to say as super-admin) in its page-view.
An easy way of doing this would be to click on the 'magnifying glass' icon seen beside any cloned page listed in admin-panel for the template.

Coming back to the admin-pane, you should see the removed region marked in red ready to be removed completely.

Hope this helps.
I have tried it and while for other I do get an option is red text to remove the CMS editable I do not see any for this.
Hi,

I've suggested all the possible reasons I could think of (for this and the other problem you mentioned at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8959).

To get any further, I'll have to take a look at the problems first-hand.
If possible, grant me access to your site. I'll need FTP + Couch access.

Thanks.
4 posts Page 1 of 1