Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I got something weird going on: kcfinder seems to me unable to resolve the upload folder. I am getting an "Unknown error", the problem is related to the folder path, but I can't figure out what is wrong with it.

In the couch config point 12 is still commented out, in the config from kcfinder the uploadUrl is set to "uploads" and the uploadDir is set to "".

I have the same setup running fine on my notebook (a private project), but at the office I can't get it working. The files are located on a Windows server. Any thoughts on howto resolve this problem?
Hi,

Difficult to say what the problem could be without taking a look at the setup first-hand.
I don't suppose that would be possible?
Well I figured out that the problem is the network share under which I am working.

kcfinder replaces the \ with / , but in that process the first double slash gets lost. So the path to our network share, //filesrv/folder/subfolder becomes \filesrv\folder\subfolder.

Adding a extra slash solves this issue, but our production server is a linux machine, so I need to make a dirty fix for this.

edit: hmm still not got it all. The first part of the path is added twice, so the result is /filesrv/folder/filesrv/folder/subfolder :s
3 posts Page 1 of 1