Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
hello KK, I have a problem with a newly launched site. I have been troubleshooting myself and called the webhost - 1and1, who insist that it is down to my script. I have tried all combinations of settings with the Couch config and .htaccess files but cannot sort this one out!

If I am logged in to the Admin Panel I can navigate the whole site. If I am logged out I can navigate the site - but the index page results in a redirect loop.

There is a problem at 1and1 - and has been for 24 hours - which means I cannot access the Domain Management panel - but 1and1 "help" desk say that is nothing to do with the problem. If I can be sure I haven't made a mistake my end I can get back on to them and ask them to sort out the domain redirection which is causing the problem.

I am being very presumptuous and PMing the creds to you KK - many thanks!
I am being very presumptuous and PMing the creds to you KK
Not at all. Rather, you are always welcome, potato :)

I had a look at the site and it seemed to be a cache problem (something that works for admins but not for others always points towards this).

I invalidated the cache by making some dummy changes (modifying, saving, modifying to go back to original) to some page and things seem to be ok now.

Please check and confirm.

Thanks.
Thanks so much - all does look fine - am very grateful - you are a knight in shining armour!

Wonder what was going on there? Best not ask ... I should have thought cache - I'll know for next time.

Thanks again .... x
3 posts Page 1 of 1