Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Is it possible for couch to generate a password screen that only takes a password and NO user name? I'm envisioning a folder and it's pages being hidden until someone enters in a corret email address or something like that for promotional purposes. The pages will contain some personal messages for the targeted user, so I think this could be a nice feature, but not one requiring full blown site user status - just seems over kill, and there could be several hundred pages made.

I have found many javascript solutions, but it's page based, so It would only apply to say the folder page, and... it's javascript security... not really the gold standard LOL.
So is it that you won't be validating the submitted email against any previously stored value (which usually is the 'account')?

Anybody simply enters any email and the pages get shown?
It would require validation. I imagine creating a folder / pages (photo gallery) where I can enter into an editable data field (ie. text field) the prospects email (or name or any other value) to act as a password. The goal is privacy while reducing the steps needed to get the prospect in. Since it's promotional in nature, attention spans can be very short for this sort of thing.
3 posts Page 1 of 1