Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I've just installed the extended user feature. I'm noticing that the extended user is a bit confusing.

Title needs to be made into "Display Name" and name into "username". If were going to create accounts here, this would be really useful, especially for an enduser knowing nothing about how this couch hack works. It would really confuse me if I didn't know about it.
Is there anyway we can get the user level to show up in the extended folder copy? I have to go from one template to the other. I also can't create an account in the real user page and then have it show up in the extended folder either.
This is a kind of a random observation, but after adding in some editable regions, I still have a line going threw "users".
OK - I've done some more work here... it seems that after adding an editable region to the users/index.php file I can now create users in the normal users form (the real one) and have them show up in the extended folders section. I think this might be a bug, I don't remember that working correctly before I added my first region. Might be worth noting!

Now this all seems to work MUCH better!
4 posts Page 1 of 1