Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
22 posts Page 2 of 3
Thank you so much! This helps a ton.
You are welcome. I am glad it helped :)
So I have everything working properly with AJAX. I am running into an issue with folders. I have one section of the site that needs to access just the variables within the specific folder. When I add the folder=k_folder_name I still see all of the products. I also need to hide this folder on other sections as well.

Code: Select all
<div class="price" id="products-p3">
                     <cms:pages masterpage='products.php' limit='1' folder=k_folder_name >
                        <form action="https://xxx.foxycart.com/cart" method="post" accept-charset="utf-8">
                           <input type="hidden" name="name" value="<cms:show k_page_title />" />
                           <input type="hidden" name="price" value="<cms:show product_price />" />
                           <input type="hidden" name="code" value="<cms:show product_sku />" />
                           <input type="hidden" name="weight" value="<cms:show product_weight />" />
                           <input type="hidden" name="category" value="<cms:show product_fc_category />" />
                           Only <sup>$</sup><span class="dark"><cms:number_format product_price /></span>
                           <div class="gap-20"></div>
                           <select id="p3" class="getselect">
                              <cms:set current_page=k_page_name />
                              <cms:pages masterpage='products.php'>
                                 <option value="<cms:show k_page_link />" <cms:if k_page_name=current_page>selected</cms:if>><cms:show k_page_title /></option>
                           </cms:pages>
                        </select>
                     <input type="submit" class="order-button" value="<cms:get_custom_field 'button_text' masterpage='sections/second_section.php' />" class="submit" />
                     </form>
                  </cms:pages>
               </div>
Hi,
folder=k_folder_name
The k_folder_name variable is available only in 'folder-view'. Are you sure you are using the code you posted in a folder-view?
Try printing out
Code: Select all
<h1>Folder is: <cms:show k_folder_name /></h1>
and see what is shows.
It's blank, but when I do a dump I see the folder name.
but when I do a dump I see the folder name.
What is the variable that shows the folder name? I guess you are in page_view and the variable is k_page_foldername.

Please verify.
That is correct.
So please try using -
folder=k_page_foldername
I am able to see the foldername with that tag but it still is showing all products and not just the products in that folder. Maybe I have an AJAX issue?
Can you please get me FTP + Couch access to where I can see the problem firsthand?
Thanks.
22 posts Page 2 of 3