Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
23 posts Page 3 of 3
I can confirm that i now have this function working correctly. Thank you very must KK and Cheesyproof
Hii Kk,

Thank you for all the support. Just woundering if any of the bellow can be shown.

A. Following count : I want to show a count of members you are following (and who). And a count of members that are following you.
Code: Select all
<cms:set following_count="<cms:related_pages field='following' count_only='1'/>"/>

<cms:set followers_count="<cms:reverse_related_pages masterpage='members/index.php' field='following' count_only='1'/>"/>
Be mindful of the context in which you use this code. You should be able to place it directly in the members/index.php page view to display stats for each member. If you wish to display stats for the logged-in member, you will need to wrap the code with cms:pages (demonstrated below). To output a list (instead of a count) of the members in each case, simply remove count_only='1' and insert content like you would normally to list cloned pages:
Code: Select all
<cms:pages masterpage='members/index.php' id=k_member_id limit='1'>
    <h4>You are following:</h4>

<cms:related_pages field='following'>
    </cms:related_pages>
</cms:pages>
It's unfortunate that the ids_only and count_only parameters haven't been documented as they are immensely useful.
23 posts Page 3 of 3