Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I can’t guess what I did to induce this, but all of a sudden when I use the pop-up editor from the inline editing module, the editor freezes on the reloading screen without ever reloading the page. The edits save properly, but the page doesn’t reload.

It’s not a big deal in this case because I’m my own administrator. I simply refresh the page with the browser. However, since it’s not working as expected, I thought I should mention it, and the perfectionist in me would rather have it doing what it’s supposed to.

Sorry I don’t have any more useful details. Any thoughts about what could be causing this or how to troubleshoot it?

Attachments

Do you think this could have happened with the new version of Couch (assuming you upgraded to it)?
If not, in all probability it is a JS error with some script on the page conflicting with inline module.
Can you see any error being reported in the browser's console?
Thanks for the help, KK. I discovered that the problem was caused by activating Cloudflare's Rocket Loader (https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us ... /200168056) on the page, which loads javascript asynchronously. Deactivating the Rocket Loader corrected the issue.

Curiously, the issue affected the page in Chrome and Firefox, but not Safari.
3 posts Page 1 of 1