Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on integrating Paypal subscriptions with the members/extended users features?
I have a specific need for this on an upcoming website build and was hoping to use a fully couch solution instead of finding a third-party app or service which would be undesired and cause a lot of issues.

I know couch has Paypal integration for single-item transactions but it doesn't natively support subscription or recurring payments. My question is has anyone on the forum had any success doing something similar?

@KK do you think something like this is possible with the extended users module, creating a subscription-based level to users so that we have two types of users (paid & unpaid) ?
@KK do you think something like this is possible with the extended users module, creating a subscription-based level to users so that we have two types of users (paid & unpaid) ?
Creating the levels should be a straightforward affair.
I am not sure how to integrate that with PayPal subscription/recurring payments, however, as I have no experience with those features, I am afraid.
2 posts Page 1 of 1